Thursday 30 April 2020

Daily Training

During the lockdown here in the UK I am fortunate to be able to work from home.

I have been able to fit in more training when taking short breaks from the laptop. So a typical day begins at 6am with some loosening exercises, then Qi Gong followed by three Ch'eng Man Ch'ing style short forms. This takes about 40 minutes.

Around 10.30 it's a 15 minute session with a kettlebell followed by  10 minutes of Lu Jong 5 Elements.

Around 5pm some more qi Gong, standing in Sun style San Ti Shi, Xingyi 5 Element fists, 3 linking forms, 3 Sun style sword forms and finally 3 Sun style Taiji 97 posture forms.

I'm almost dreading when the time comes to go back to the office.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I've been working from home, I've been waking, practicing and doing my work all on my usual schedule.

    Maintaining the schedule has been very helpful in dealing with the current situation.

    My own practice has been flourishing.

    ReplyDelete